System Manager 10.1 includes the following new and enhanced features and more:
- Support of Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI).
- Solution Deployment Manager Client supports the Pre-staging feature to pre-stage the System Manager OVA, service pack
or feature pack, or data migration utility files to deploy, upgrade, or update the System Manager application.
- Increased the hard disk size of System Manager to 170 GB for profile 2 and 270 GB for profile 3.
- Enhancements to the Geographic Redundancy operations including enable / disable replication, activate / deactivate
secondary System Manager, restore data on primary and secondary System Manager, perform manager / unmanage
operation, and check element status details.
- Enhancements to the backup alarm to enable threshold range for the alarm from one to 30 days.
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available under the Downloads tab.