Avaya Aura® System Manager Release 7.0 was made generally available in August 2015 as part of the Avaya Aura® Platform Release 7.0; Feature Pack 1 (Release 7.0.1) was issued in May 2016 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.0.1; Service Pack 2 (Release 188.8.131.52) was issued in August 2016 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 184.108.40.206.
New In Release 7.0.x
System Manager 7.0 Feature Pack 1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- The Routing Web Service API and SDK have been updated and reissued for use with Release 7.0.1. It is now possible to which is the endpoint listen port for a SIP entity domain.
- Enhanced workflow and user interface usability in the Solution Deployment Manager (SDM) service.
- Enhanced System Manager/Communication Manager concurrency and reliability.
- Support for up to 500 Branch Session Managers.
- Bulk user data export enhancements.
- Enhanced geographic redundancy.
- Support for: IE 11; Firefox 43, 44 and 45; OpenJDK 8, Maverick 1.6.9, ESXi 6.0.
The initial System Manager 7.0 release includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Bulk import and export enhancements: supports import and export of Communication Manager Agent profile data.
- Security enhancements.
- Directory synchronization enhancements.
- Support for Avaya Aura® Media Server as an element.
- New NRP synchronization feature enables users with H.323 phones to move between offices and have appropriate E911 routing for their location.
- 350 new predefined List and Display Communication Manager configuration reports.
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available for download under the Downloads tab.