Avaya Aura® System Manager Release 7.1 was made generally available in May 2017 as part of the Avaya Aura® Platform Release 7.1..
New In Release 7.1
System Manager 7.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Security profiles to enable hardened security modes: Standard Grade, Commercial Grade, Military Grade.
- Support for IPv6 addresses with dual stack.
- Authentication based on certificate to facilitate password-less login for System Manager user interface and CLI access.
- System Manager backup encryption based using a global password.
- Support for Remote Syslog server details configuration in System Manager.
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available for download under the Downloads tab.