Avaya Aura System Manager Release 7.1.3 was made generally available in May 2018 as part of the Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.1.3. This is not the latest release of System Manager. The latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 7.1.3
System Manager 7.1.3 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Bulk import and export of Vector Directory Numbers (VDNs).
- Export of the added, updated, or deleted user-related data for a specific delta period.
- Migration of the System Platform-based system and elements to Appliance Virtualization Platform.
- Management of trunk group by using System Manager enhanced editor.
- New System Manager Solution Deployment Manager capabilities.
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available for download under the Downloads tab.
End of Support