Avaya Aura® System Manager Release 7.1.3 was made generally available in May 2018 as part of the Avaya Aura® Platform Release 7.1.3.
New In Release 7.1.3
System Manager 7.1.3 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Bulk import and export of Vector Directory Numbers (VDNs).
- Export of the added, updated, or deleted user-related data for a specific delta period.
- Migration of the System Platform-based system and elements to Appliance Virtualization Platform.
- Management of trunk group by using System Manager enhanced editor.
- New System Manager Solution Deployment Manager capabilities.
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available for download under the Downloads tab.