System Manager 8.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Supports the following new endpoints: Avaya J129 IP Phone, Avaya J169 IP Phone, Avaya J179 IP Phone
- Export of the added, updated, or deleted user-related data for a specific delta period.
- With the Extended Hostname Validation (EHV) feature, the system validates the host name or domain name of the server with the value of the subject or subjectAltName (SAN) field in the identity certificate for establishing the SSL connection.
- During deployment or upgrade of the application, the customer can enable or disable the root user account.
- CallPilot is no longer supported.
- Support for 16-digit extension.
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available under the Downloads tab.