Avaya Aura System Manager Release 8.1 was made generally available in June 2019 as part of the Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.1. This is not the latest release of System Manager. The latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 8.1
System Manager 8.1 includes the following new and enhanced features and more:
- System Manager Profile 1 No Longer Supported
- Support for System Manager Profile 4
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system 7.6
- Appliance Virtualization Platform enhancements
- Crisis Alert support for SIP endpoints
- No Hold Conference for SIP endpoints
For more detailed information about the above releases, see the Release Notes and Overview and Specification available under the Downloads tab.