The following operations are supported for use in agent Web pages:
- Request a new co-browsing session
- Join an existing session
- Request or release control of an existing session
The following operations are supported for use in customer Web pages:
- Initialize the customer for a co-browsing session.
- Request a new co-browsing session.
- Join an existing session.
- Grant or revoke control of an existing session.
- Pause and subsequently resume an existing session.
- Logout of an existing session.
For detailed information about the Co-Browsing Javscript API methods and associated events, see the Developers and API Reference Guide available in the Sample Client zip file under Releases for the release of the Co-Browsing Snap-in you are using.