Co-Browsing Snap-in Release 3.3 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Alignment with Avaya Breeze Platform, release 3.3.
- Support for TLS 1.2 data encryption.
- Support for tokenless access for authentication and authorization.
- Support for serviceability to enable monitoring on Avaya Aura System Manager.
- Updates to attribute grouping and description.
- Support for starting and stopping the snap-in service without rebooting the cluster.
For more detailed information about these features, see the Release Notes, Reference Guide and Developers and
API Reference Guide, which are available under the Downloads tab.
Co-Browsing Snap-in Release 3.3 interoperates with the following Avaya product releases:
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.3.
- Avaya Aura System Manager 7.1.