The Feature Pack release introduces:
- Geo-redundancy: Context Store now supports Service Preservation and Session Preservation across two geographically
dispersed data centers.
- Alternative identifiers for Contexts: In addition to contextIds, alternative identifiers (aliasIds) can be used to retrieve and
manipulate Context information in the datagrid.
See the Release Notes, available under the Downloads tab, for more information.
This is the first release of the Avaya Context Store snap-in. Key features for developers include:
- Context Store REST API: used to create, retrieve, update and delete context objects via a simple, secure and open RESTful Interface.
- Context Store Pluggable Data Connector for Avaya Orchestration Designer: simplifies the ability to access Context Store REST interface
from within Avaya Experience Portal.
- Context Store Java API: simplifies access of Java clients to the Context Store REST API.
- Context Store SDK: contains the Java API, API documentation, sample applications, etc.
- Capacity Planning Tool: used to plan the throughput of the system for different Context sizes and leases.
The following Avaya product releases are required to use the Avaya Context Store Snap-in Release 3.0.2:
- Avaya Engagement Development Platform Release 3.0.2.
- Avaya Aura System Manager Release 6.3.10.