There are no new features in this release. For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Reference and Developer Guides, which are available under the Downloads tab.
Context Store 3.5 introduced the following new and enhanced features:
- The ContextStoreRest API now supports setting a new TOPIC attribute for the context.
- Various changes were included in release 3.5 to Context Store Tasks for Engagement Designer.
- The Context Store SDK has been updated to remove most of the deprecated methods.
- Updates to Oceana Core Data Services API to enable rejection of empty maps.
- The Context Store query has been modified to include a new optional query parameter for the schema.
- Context Store release 3.5 includes an additional ContextStoreRest service attribute.
- The new Customer Journey Service must now be installed to support the Customer Journey Service widget in Workspaces 3.5.
- New backward compatible service names have been added.
For more detailed information about these new and enhanced features, see the Release Notes, Reference Guide and Developer Guide, which are available under the Downloads tab.
The following Avaya product releases are required to use the Avaya Context Store Snap-in Release 18.104.22.168:
- Avaya Breeze Platform 22.214.171.124.
- Avaya Aura System Manager 8.0.