Context Store 188.8.131.52 introduced the following new and enhanced features:
- Added new "Solution Type" and "EDM: Disable persistence of personally identifiable data" attributes.
- Reduced the maximum result set size of Context Store Query APIs to 1,000 entries.
- Added Stop /Start functionality to WAS-based services.
Context Store 3.7 introduced the following new and enhanced features:
- A new attribute titled “Ocean deployment” attribute” has been added to the Context Store Manager svar.
- Various serviceability upgrades were included in release 3.7 to the External Data Mart (EDM) and Context Store Query APIs.
- Streams service is no longer supported.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support added for Context Store connection to the EDM database.
- Provision added to delete customer data from EDM and the Context Store datagrid for Context Store with Oceana deployments.
For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Reference and Developer Guides,
which are available under the Downloads tab.
The following Avaya product releases are required to use the Avaya Context Store Snap-in Release 3.7.x:
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.7
- Avaya Oceana Solution 3.7
- Avaya Aura System Manager 8.0 or later