Engagement Call Control Snap-in 3.1.1 includes the following new and updated features:
- Co-deployment with the Work Assignment Snap-in: Release 3.1.1 supports solutions where endpoints are acquired by both the Engagement Call Control and Work Assignment Snap-ins.
- New optional parameter to input Context ID of a call: when there are more than two participants in a call, the Context ID of the call can be updated when one particiant drops.
For more detailed information about these features, see the Reference Guide, which is available under the Downloads
Engagement Call Control Snap-in Release 3.1.1.x interoperates with the following Avaya product releases:
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.1.1.
- Avaya Aura System Manager 22.214.171.124.
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services 6.3.3 with Super patch 5 and higher.
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 6.3.x and higher or 126.96.36.199.
- Avaya Aura Messaging Release 6.3.2.