- Avaya Chatbot Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Real-time Speech is an Avaya Breeze (fka Avaya Engagement Development Platform) snap-in that facilitates interactive speech searches on active voice calls. The snap-in provides a set of RESTful Web services that enable developers to incorporate real-time speech search capabilities in their solutions.
The Real-time Speech Snap-in can be used to:
- Create, store, update and delete speech search queries. Queries may be simple phrases or incorporate multiple phrases with time-based and logical conditions.
- Start and stop speech searches on specified calls using specified queries. A search may include the voice channel of either or both participants.
- Subscribe to receive notification of call events, which can be used to trigger the start or termination of speech searches, and of query matches that are identified during a call.
- In addition, Business Analysts and other non-developers can use the Avaya Collaboration Designer Snap-in to create business process workflows that include real-time speech search capabilities.
Real-time Speech Search tasks in Engagement Designer