- Connect to the WebRTC Snap-in running on the Avaya Breeze server and establish a session.
- Define the properties for a call, including the destination address, ringtone and Context Id (if being used in conjunction with the Avaya Context Store Snap-in).
- Establish a call.
- Adjust microphone levels and speaker volume on the client machine.
- Mute/unmute a call.
- Send DTMF digits from the calling party.
- Get statistics about a call.
- Receive notification of call and session events.
- Drop a call.