New in Feature Pack 3.0.1
- New "Match Update" feature enables interaction manager clients, such as Avaya Engagement
Designer and Avaya Experience Portal, to update work items that are waiting for a resource
within Work Assignment.
- New "Service Rank" feature enables the ranking of services in Queue to Multiple scenarios.
- New "Partial Team" feature enables Request Multiple or Group requests to return a successful
match where only some of the team members requested are available.
- New Work Assignment component failover events.
- Support for 60,000 BHCC and immediate administration updates to resource.
- Two Reporting Endpoints can be configured in System Manager, with re-tries if reporting events
are not being sent.
- Licensing of Reporting subscriptions.
- Avaya Engagement Designer enhancements.
- New Open Admin REST API returns agent account information or category/attribute information.
For detailed information, see the Avaya Work Assignment 3.0.1 Release Notes, available under
the Downloads -> Feature Pack 3.0.1 tab.
New in Release 3.0
This is the first release of the Avaya Work Assignment Snap-in. Key features include the ability to:
- Identify the most suitable resources to assign to work items, using Attribute-based Matching.
The requestor can accept the resources offered by Work Assignment and subsequently confirm that
the work item is complete, or cancel the request.
- Receive requests for single resources based on single or multiple attribute sets.
- Receive requests for multiple or group resources based a specified attribute set.
- Implement various resource selection strategies.
- Generate metrics for specified attribute sets and services.
- List qualified resources based on a specified attribute set.
In addition, client-side REST Web services can subscribe for notifications about status changes of
requests and resources.
The following Avaya product releases are required to use the Avaya Work Assignment Snap-in Feature
- Avaya Engagement Development Platform Release 3.0.3
- Avaya Aura System Manager Release 6.3.12.
- Avaya Engagement Designer Release 3.0.4