- Avaya BotConnector Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
The Avaya Breeze® Platform facilitates the design, creation and deployment of advanced team and customer engagement services, without developers having to acquire specialized communications expertise.
- Provides a rich set of developer resources, including Java APIs and an SDK that expose powerful enterprise communications capabilities.
- Developers can build and "snap-in" complementary services, facilitating a "write once, integrate everywhere" model.
- Includes the Engagement Call Control Snap-in, which provides a set of RESTful Web service APIs for call control and voice messaging operations.
- Many of the separately available Avaya snap-ins, including WebRTC, Real-time Speech, Context Store, Work Assignment, Co-Browsing, Message Recording, BotConnector and Presence Services, expose their own APIs that can be used to create enriched services.
- Avaya Engagement Designer enables analysts to define workflows that exploit the capabilities of the Avaya Breeze Platform to execute business processes.
- Avaya Collaboratory is an Avaya-hosted execution and test environment intended for development of Avaya Breeze services.
|Avaya Snapp Store|
Want Avaya and third party snap-ins?
Visit the Snapp Store on the DevConnect Marketplace now