Avaya Contact Center Control Manager (ACCCM) Release 6.2 was made generally available in June 2011. This is NOT the latest release of ACCCM; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
The following new features and enhancements were introduced in ACCCM Release 6.2:
- A new contact center deployment wizard that enables non-technical users to deploy contact center environments.
- Enhanced audit history and rollback capabilities.
- Ability for users to personalize their administration environment and create shortcuts for quick navigation.
- Integration with the Avaya Aura Workforce Optimizer.
- A new connector for the Avaya Customer Experience Portal.
- A new migration tool that enables Elite users to migrate call flows into an Avaya Aura Contact Center voice environment.
- Enhanced installation support.