Avaya Contact Center Control Manager (ACCCM) Release 7.0 was made generally available in March 2013; Service Pack 2 was issued in December 2013. This is NOT the latest release of ACCCM; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
ACCCM Release 7.0 introduced the following enhancements;
- New Proactive Outreach Manager (POM) administrative portal
- Conversation Sphere
- Enhancement to Central License Tracker (Traffic Tracking)
- Enhancements to Sphere (CMS/Avaya IQ data pull)
- Add multiple ranges for dialing plan from Control Manager User Interface
- Next Available Number
- Notification Server
- New Audit portal
- New Schedule Server portal
- Visual Org Chart Designer
- Enhancements to AACC Synchronizer
- Enhancements to CMS Agent Groups
- Enhancements to Avaya one-X Agent Central Management
- Import/Export of draft Vectors across different Control Manager instances
- SNMP Agent
- List Trace Support
- SSO & LDAP Authentication Enhancements
- Support For Leading Zeros
Service Pack 2 introduced support for the following intersections: Avaya Aura® Release 6.2 Feature Pack 2, Proactive Contact Release 5.1 and CMS 17 Linux.
Note that there have been no changes to the Avaya Control Manager Web Service API in this release. The Web Services API originally issued with Release 6.2 should continue to be used with Release 7.0.