Avaya Control Manager Release 8.1 was made generally available in March 2019. This is the latest release of Avaya Control Manager and is recommended for development.
What’s New in Avaya Control Manager 8.1
Control Manager Release 8.1 introduced the following new and enhanced features:
- Data Migration from CAM to Avaya Control Manager
- Multiplex High Availability introduces support for Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn database clustering and two Avaya Control Manager app servers
- Certification to work with HAProxy load balancer
- Save Translation is now available in CM Direct Access
- Bulk portal enhancements and usability improvements
- SIP Communication address field is now available in user creation page
- Support for IPV6 address for Avaya Control Manager access and configuration for supported adjunct systems
- Support for Dual box setup to Single box setup migration
- Coverage answer group displays all 100 editable extensions
- Support for Hospitality series endpoints
- Enhanced Avaya Oceana solution support
- Updates to System Manager and Avaya one-X® Agent support
- License Tracker Occupancy Report for CM 8.x
- FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) 140 Compliance
For more information about the new features in this release, see the Release Notes available for download under the Downloads tab.
Software Development Kits
The Avaya Control Manager API for use with this release is provided on the Avaya Control Manager Installation CD. See Chapter 4 of the Using Avaya Control Manager SOAP API guide for instructions on how to install the API.