Avaya Control Manager Release 9.0 was made generally available in December 2019. This is the latest release of Avaya Control Manager and is recommended for development.
What’s New in Avaya Control Manager 9.0
Control Manager Release 9.0 introduced the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for Avaya Aura platform 8.1.1 and Avaya Oceana Solution 3.7.
- Call Management System 19.0 support.
- Removal of Modular Messaging configuration support.
- Widened support for updating one-X Agent profile parameters.
- Service provider edition is now merged with Enterprise edition with explicit roles for xCaaS.
- New certification with McAfee Enterprise.
- New SNMP alarms for Service failure and license failure notifications.
- Enhancements to Avaya one-X Agent Bulk import template agent permissions, including User Instant Messaging, soft TTY, and desktop sharing.
- Bulk portal enhancements and usability improvements.
- Support for AAFD license tracking.
- Avaya Control Manger license enforcement via WebLM.
- Support for SIP station provisioning and flexible mapping of LDAP fields for Active Directory sync.
- Support for HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) protocol.
For more information about the new features in this release, see the Release Notes available for download under the Downloads tab.
Software Development Kits
The Avaya Control Manager API for use with this release is provided on the Avaya Control Manager Installation CD. See Chapter 4 of the Using Avaya Control Manager SOAP API guide for instructions on how to install the API.