- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya IP Deskphone Faceplate Designer
The Avaya IP Deskphone Faceplate Designer enables you to quickly and easily design customized faceplates for Avaya 9600-series IP Deskphones.
The tool, built using Adobe AIR, allows you to choose basic themes, assign colors, as well as add and manipulate logos/graphics. The tool outputs JPG images for use in ordering custom faceplates from PF Technologies.
Avaya IP Deskphone Faceplate Designer is an Adobe AIR-based utility for creating mock-ups of custom faceplates for Avaya 9600-series Deskphones. Custom faceplates allow enterprises to extend brand awareness and/or key information (such as emergency contact numbers) to one or more locations in their business.
The current version of the designer tool supports only the 9641G W/O Faceplate Deskphone (Material Code 700480635). When launched in April 2015, the 9641GS W/O Faceplate Deskphone (Material Code 700509981) will also support faceplate customization. The 9641G W/O Faceplate material will transition to the 9641GS W/O Faceplate material in 2015, with the 9641G W/O Faceplate material becoming discontinued and the recommended substitution material being the 9641GS W/O Faceplate. Please see support.avaya.com for transition notices forthcoming in 2015. The faceplate design tool also allow designs for discontinued models such as the for the Avaya one-X® Deskphone 9620, 9630/40, and 9670 models to be created, HOWEVER, faceplates are NOT available for discontinued models. Faceplates can only be customized for the two material codes identified: 700480635 and 700509981. No other phone material codes support at this time.
Avaya IP Deskphone Faceplate Designer features:
- Use standard single or two-color themes provided by the Faceplate Designer as starting points for custom designs
- Easily adjust primary and secondary colors, Avaya logo colors, and button test colors
- Upload and manipulate custom graphics or logos:
- Incorporate up to 4 graphic elements into designs.
- Change position of graphics.
- Rotate and resize graphics.
- Color match primary or secondary faceplate colors from imported graphics.
- Export completed designs as JPG images
Ordering Custom Faceplates
Custom faceplates are ordered directly from a third party, PF Technologies, and NOT through Avaya.
Please contact Bill Rice BillR@pftechnologies.com , (602) 243-6293 X-25.
Avaya DevConnect does not offer procurement options for custom faceplates.