SIP Release 4.3 for Avaya 1100 and 1200 Series IP deskphones can be installed on Avaya 1120E, 1140E, 1165E, 1220, and 1230 IP Deskphones only.
SIP Release 4.3 Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 include user experience and quality improvements.
SIP Release 4.3 for Avaya 1100 and 1200 Series IP deskphones introduces:
- Enhancements for emergency / E911 services
- DHCP configuration enhancements to align with Avaya 9600 Series IP deskphone functionality
- A configurable DHCP discovery timer for more effective deskphone operation in PoE environments
- Volume control for second call paging tone
- Support for customization of soft key labels, including enabling MADN DN display on keys
- Feature support for IP Office Release 8.0 including: Hotline, visible button labels on incoming call alerts, integration with one-X portal, automatic deskphone software updates in background mode, user preference configuration via the custom keys, and improved display messaging
For more information about what's new in SIP Software Release 4.3 for Avaya 1100 and 1200 Series IP deskphones, see the Readme files available under the Downloads - Release Information tab.