- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.7
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.8
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
96x1 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
Release 6.3 was made generally available in August 2013; Service Pack 1 was issued in January 2014. This is not the latest release of H.323 software for installation on Avaya 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G deskphones.
New In This Release
H.323 6.3 software is supported on the 9608, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G IP Deskphones only and when used with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 5.2.1 and above, or IP Office 7.0 latest Service Pack and 8.0 and above.
The 6.3 release includes the following new features:
- Single Sign On for Local Device API. Note that DevConnect does not currently provide technical support or compliance testing for this new API. However, the API guide and a test client are available for download under the Downloads tab for members who wish to use the API.
- Turkish and Polish language support for IP Office.
- VPN support for IP Office.
- EAP-TLS support for network authentication, including Single RebootDeployment.
- HTTP Redirection.
- Identity Certificate Authentication for TLS.
- For wireless headsets connected through the ESH cables, you can now disable headset ringing and permit on hook/off hook operations only.
- Support of new World Online API post August 2013 to enable full detailspresentation of World Clock feature.
- The following system parameters have been added or updated: SYSAUDIOPATH, CCLOGOUTIDLESTAT, PHY2_AUTOMDIX_ENABLED, DOT1XWAIT, LOCALZIPTONEATT, LEDMODE, SSO_ENABLED, LLDP_XMIT_SECS, AGTSPKRSTAT.
The Voice Initiated Dialing feature is no longer supported as of this software release.
H.323 6.8 (Jan 2019)
H.323 6.7 (Nov 2018)
H.323 6.6 (Apr 2015)
H.323 6.4 (Jun 2014)
H.323 6.3 (Aug 2013)
H.323 6.2 (Feb 2012)
SIP 7.1 (June 2017)
SIP 7.0 (Aug 2015)
SIP 6.5 (Jan 2015)
SIP 6.4 (Jun 2014)
SIP 6.3 (Nov 2013)
SIP 6.2 (Aug 2012)
SIP 6.0 (Nov 2010)
H.323 3.2 (Jan 2013)
H.323 3.1 (Nov 2009)
SIP 2.6 (Jun 2010)
SIP 2.5 (Dec 2009)
11xx, 12xx, 2007: