- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.7
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.8
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
96x1 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
Release 6.6 was made generally available in April 2015; Release 6.6.5 was issued in August 2017. This is not the latest release of H.323 software for installation on Avaya 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G 9641G and 9641GS deskphones. The latest relase is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
H.323 6.6 software is supported on the 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G, 9641G and 9641GS IP Deskphones only and when used with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Release 6.2 FP4 and above, or IP Office 9.0 SP5 and above.
The 6.6.5 release includes the following new features:
- Extend CTASTAT to support value '0' (Zero), which means to not use Call Type Analysis (CTA) even if CTA is enabled or supported by Avaya Aura Communication Manager by History, Redial, WML browser and Contacts applications.
- Extend Contact Name length to 27 characters.
The 6.6.4 release includes no new features, only fixes.
The 6.6.3 release includes the following new features:
- Enhanced display of Name and Number in Call Log list.
- Ability to specify the frequency of Call Log backups.
- Option to show blank login screen when user has logged out.
- 27 character name stored in call log details.
The 6.6.2 release includes the following new features:
- Support for the use of TLS in conjunction with TTS (Time To Service).
- Retain user setting for volume on reboot or login.
- Recovery from incorrect username/password entry.
- Support for TLS 1.2.
The 6.6 release includes the following new features:
- Support for the new 9641GS deskphone model.
- Multiple security enhancements.
- IP Office support enhancements.
- Support for Korean and Russian keyboard layout.
- Support for Thai language file when working with Communication Manager.
- Enhanced local dialing rules for contacts.
- SLA Monitor Agent security enhancements.
See the Readme files, available under the Downloads - Release Information tab, for more information about what's new in these releases.
H.323 6.8 (Jan 2019)
H.323 6.7 (Nov 2018)
H.323 6.6 (Apr 2015)
H.323 6.4 (Jun 2014)
H.323 6.3 (Aug 2013)
H.323 6.2 (Feb 2012)
SIP 7.1 (June 2017)
SIP 7.0 (Aug 2015)
SIP 6.5 (Jan 2015)
SIP 6.4 (Jun 2014)
SIP 6.3 (Nov 2013)
SIP 6.2 (Aug 2012)
SIP 6.0 (Nov 2010)
H.323 3.2 (Jan 2013)
H.323 3.1 (Nov 2009)
SIP 2.6 (Jun 2010)
SIP 2.5 (Dec 2009)
11xx, 12xx, 2007: