- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
96x1 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
Release 6.0 is NOT the latest release of SIP software for installation on Avaya 9608, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G deskphones. Release 6.0 was made generally available in November 2010; the 6.0.4 service pack was issued in May 2012
- The initial release of SIP 6.0 does NOT support the Push API, PushSDK API or Web API.
- The SIP 6.0.1 service pack introduced support for the subscribe, top line, receive audio and transmit audio push types.
- The SIP 6.0.2 service pack introduced support for all push types except Display push; the Web API is not supported.
- SIP 6.0 does not support the Phonexml push type.
New In This Release
The SIP software release can be installed on 9608, 9611G, 9621G, and 9641G Avaya deskphones. The release is recommended for installation with Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 6.0 or later and with Avaya Aura Communication Manger Release 6.0 or later. The release is also compatible with SIP Enablement Services 4.x or 5.x with Communication Manager 4.x or 5.x.
New features in SIP 6.0 include:
- New system parameter, ASTCONFIRMATION, added. The parameter defines the length of time that the deskphone waits to validate an active subscription when it subscribes to the "avaya-cm-feature-status" package.
- Up to three button modules can be attached to 9608, 9611G and 9641G deskphones.
- The new BM12 Button Module contains an edit button which automatically displays the Personalize Labels screen on the deskphone to allow the user to change BM12 labels.
- SIG parameter is now settable via DHCP using SSON Option 242 and via the settings file.
- New custom Management Information Base (MIB) file.
SIP 6.0.1 introduced support for:
- Interoperability with B5800
- The Push API (subscribe, top line, receive audio, transmit audio push types)
- Hebrew and Korean language display and text entry
- Interoperability with the SLA Monitor capabilities as delivered by the Avaya Operations Intelligence Suite
- "You're talking to mute" alert
SIP 6.0.2 introduced:
- Improved audio quality
- Improved stability
- Improved user interface
SIP 6.0.4 introduced user selectable handset audio equalization and bug fixes to service pack 3.
H.323 6.6 (Apr 2015)
H.323 6.4 (Jun 2014)
H.323 6.3 (Aug 2013)
H.323 6.2 (Feb 2012)
SIP 7.1 (June 2017)
SIP 7.0 (Aug 2015)
SIP 6.5 (Jan 2015)
SIP 6.4 (Jun 2014)
SIP 6.3 (Nov 2013)
SIP 6.2 (Aug 2012)
SIP 6.0 (Nov 2010)
H.323 3.2 (Jan 2013)
H.323 3.1 (Nov 2009)
SIP 2.6 (Jun 2010)
SIP 2.5 (Dec 2009)
11xx, 12xx, 2007: