- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
96x1 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
Release 6.2 was made generally available in August 2012; the 6.2.2 service pack was issued in May 2013. Release 6.2 is NOT the latest release of SIP software for installation on Avaya 9601 (Release 6.2.2 and later), 9608, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G deskphones; the latest release is recommended for new development.
- SIP 6.2 and all subsequent service packs support the Push and Web APIs on 9608, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G deskphones.
- SIP 6.2.2 introduced support for the Push and Web APIs on 9601 deskphones.
- SIP 6.2 does not support the Phonexml push type.
New In This Release
For information about compatibility with Avaya Aura, and feature limitations based on Avaya Aura component releases, see the Readme document available under the Downloads tab.
New features in SIP 6.2 include:
- Enhanced Push API support allows trusted applications to send unsolicited content to the SIP deskphone.
- WML browser provides Web API support.
- Display push support.
- Advanced conferencing with Avaya Aura Conferencing Release 7.0.
- Enhanced inter-working with Avaya Aura Call Center Elite with support for new Call Center Elite features.
- Call Pickup Alerting (CPA).
- Dialing E.164 numbers.
- Enhanced call forwarding.
- Group paging.
- Instant messaging.
- Key repeat delay.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 contact integration.
- Microsoft OCS early media.
- Presence with Avaya Aura Presence Server.
- Privacy feature.
- Team button.
- Visual indication of encrypted calls.
SIP Release 6.2.2 introduces the following new feature:
- Support 9601 deskphones:
The following feature limitations apply with 9601 deskphones:
- Advanced Conferencing with Avaya Aura Confercing 7.x: no conference details screen is provided
- WML Browser / WML Push: the rendering of images is not supported
- Call Center Elite features
- Enhanced Call Forwarding
- Instant Messaging
- Large Text
- Per Contact Ring Control
H.323 6.6 (Apr 2015)
H.323 6.4 (Jun 2014)
H.323 6.3 (Aug 2013)
H.323 6.2 (Feb 2012)
SIP 7.1 (June 2017)
SIP 7.0 (Aug 2015)
SIP 6.5 (Jan 2015)
SIP 6.4 (Jun 2014)
SIP 6.3 (Nov 2013)
SIP 6.2 (Aug 2012)
SIP 6.0 (Nov 2010)
H.323 3.2 (Jan 2013)
H.323 3.1 (Nov 2009)
SIP 2.6 (Jun 2010)
SIP 2.5 (Dec 2009)
11xx, 12xx, 2007: