Avaya IQ Release 4.2 was made generally available in July 2008. Service Pack 6 was issued in February 2010. This is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release. End of Sale for all Avaya IQ Software and Hardware components was announced in March 2017, effective 22 May 2017. Avaya Oceana® Solution and Avaya Analytics™ is recommended for all new development activities.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 4.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Reporting on the status of devices and device groups.
- Availability of real-time and historical information about the continuity of event streams between source communication applications and the Avaya IQ database.
- Data export allows data to be extracted from the Avaya IQ database for use in custom client applications.
- Data import allows specific types of data to be imported into the Avaya IQ database from external applications.
- Path replacement allows unnecessary trunks to be eliminated from the call path.
- Support for Communication Manager Release 5 and Proactive Contact Release 4
- Spanish language support.
Software Development Kits
The SDK download includes Web-based versions of the Data Export Web Service Specification and Data Export Programmer Guide.