Avaya IQ Release 4.2 was made generally available in July 2008. Service Pack 6 was issued in February 2010. This is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 4.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Reporting on the status of devices and device groups.
- Availability of real-time and historical information about the continuity of event streams between source communication applications and the Avaya IQ database.
- Data export allows data to be extracted from the Avaya IQ database for use in custom client applications.
- Data import allows specific types of data to be imported into the Avaya IQ database from external applications.
- Path replacement allows unnecessary trunks to be eliminated from the call path.
- Support for Communication Manager Release 5 and Proactive Contact Release 4
- Spanish language support.
Software Development Kits
The SDK download includes Web-based versions of the Data Export Web Service Specification and Data Export Programmer Guide.