Avaya IQ Release 5.0 was made generally available in June 2009. Service Pack 4 was issued in December 2010. This is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 5.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for Voice Portal Release 5.0: the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) application connects to the Voice Portal database to retrieve reporting data.
- Additional contact center and process performance management reports available.
- Ability to customize crosstab reports.
- The Configuration Audit Tool (CAT) can use the Implementation Planning Tool (IPT) output files to check that the application hosts meet the minimum hardware and software requirements to install and configure the Avaya IQ.
- Enhancements to the Implementation Planning Tool.
- Support for Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 5.2.
The Avaya IQ Data Export SDK has not been updated for this release: the edition originally released with IQ 4.2 should continue to be used.
Software Development Kits
The SDK download includes Web-based versions of the Data Export Web Service Specification and Data Export Programmer Guide.