Avaya IQ Release 5.1 was made generally available in July 2010. Service Pack 3 was issued in May 2011. Release 5.1 is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 5.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya IQ Performance Center, which provides a framework for optimizing the day-to-day monitoring of a contact center.
- New standard historical performance reports.
- Central installer.
- Avaya IQ High Availability feature allows you to recover source data if an active link to a source fails, or if the Avaya IQ system and network fails.
- Increased system capacities.
- Configuration Audit Tool (CAT) enhancements.
- Support for Voice Portal Release 5.1 and Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 6.0.
The Avaya IQ Data Export SDK has not been updated for this release: the edition originally released with IQ 4.2 should continue to be used.
Software Development Kits
The SDK download includes Web-based versions of the Data Export Web Service Specification and Data Export Programmer Guide.