Avaya IQ Release 5.1 was made generally available in July 2010. Service Pack 3 was issued in May 2011. Release 5.1 is NOT the latest Avaya IQ release. End of Sale for all Avaya IQ Software and Hardware components was announced in March 2017, effective 22 May 2017. Avaya Oceana® Solution and Avaya Analytics™ is recommended for all new development activities.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 5.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya IQ Performance Center, which provides a framework for optimizing the day-to-day monitoring of a contact center.
- New standard historical performance reports.
- Central installer.
- Avaya IQ High Availability feature allows you to recover source data if an active link to a source fails, or if the Avaya IQ system and network fails.
- Increased system capacities.
- Configuration Audit Tool (CAT) enhancements.
- Support for Voice Portal Release 5.1 and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Release 6.0.
The Avaya IQ Data Export SDK has not been updated for this release: the edition originally released with IQ 4.2 should continue to be used.
Software Development Kits
The SDK download includes Web-based versions of the Data Export Web Service Specification and Data Export Programmer Guide.