Avaya IQ Release 5.3 was made generally available in September 2016 as a Controlled Introduction for existing customers with Multi-Host Software Only Deployments; Service Pack 1 (Release 126.96.36.199) was issued in February 2017. This is the last release of Avaya IQ.
New In This Release
Avaya IQ Release 5.3 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for RHEL 7.2.
- Support for Oracle 188.8.131.52.
- Support for Java 8 update 92.
- Tomcat upgrade from 7.0.52 to 7.0.69.
- Talend Upgrade for ETL jobs to 6.1.1.
- Security fixes.
- Support for TLS 1.2.
- WebLM Upgrade to support RHEL 7.2
The Avaya IQ Data Export SDK has not been updated for this release: the edition originally released with IQ 4.2 should continue to be used.