Avaya Equinox Client, now also known as Avaya IX Workplace Client, Release 3.6 was made generally available in July 2019; and Service Pack 4 (Release 3.6.4) was issued in September 2019. This is NOT the latest release of this product; the latest release is recommended for new development.
What's New in Release 3.6
Avaya Equinox Client is a soft phone application built upon the Avaya Breeze® Client SDK Communication Services package. This client extends UC services to Mac and Windows Desktops as well as Android and iOS mobile platforms.
Avaya Equinox Clients for Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) with Open Authorization (OAuth) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Contact groups, available with Avaya Aura® Device Services Release 7.1.6 and later.
- Searching contacts by name, location, and department, requires Avaya Aura Device Services Release 7.1.6 and later.
- Support for configuring the IPv6 address in the Server Address field of the SIP Phone Service setting.
- Single Sign On in an Avaya IP Office™ deployment.
Avaya Equinox Clients for Windows and MacOS:
- USB headset call control while using Avaya L100 Series Headsets.
Avaya Equinox Client for iOS:
- Apple Push Notification Service in an Avaya IP Office deployment.
Avaya Equinox Client for Android:
- Android 64-bit support.
- Android Q support.
To Download the Avaya Breeze Client SDK External Application API for Headset Integration, and for information about new and enhanced features introduced in Release 3.6, see the resources available under the Downloads tab.