- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Communication Server 1000 Remote lab is a fee based remote lab which provides enhanced-level members a means to assist in product development, pre-test, validate or verification of their product/solution implementation/interoperability with the Avaya Communication Server 1000 system. Member products include, but are not limited to, SIP telephones, gateways, Session Border Controllers, call accounting and configuration management.
About The Remote Lab
Accelerate your development cycles and improve your first-pass results for compliance testing by using secure, remote access to the Avaya Communication Server 1000 connecting to the Avaya CS 1000 core infrastructure. This remote lab will be referred to as the Avaya Communication Server 1000 remote access lab.
Remote Lab Configuration
The CS 1000 remote lab configuration comprises:
- Avaya Communication Sever 1000:
- CS 1000 Call Server
- Network Routing Service (NRS)
- Native Voicemail Callpilot system to CS 1000
- Avaya Aura® Platform:
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager
- Avaya Aura® Session Manager
- Avaya Aura® System Manager
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services
- Avaya Aura® Contact Center:
- Contact Center Management Server (CCMS)
- Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA)
- Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM)
*Note: All system/server/components are running with their latest current general availability releases of software.
The following clients are supported:
- Avaya IP-2050 (UNISTIM) soft-phone (can be downloaded via provided ftp server)
- Avaya IP-Deskphone (UNISTIM) for CS 1000.
- Avaya Communicator
- Avaya one-X® Communicator
- Reference Client
- Clients developed using our SDKs as per our SDK guidelines
The following information will be provided to members accessing the remote lab:
- Depending on specific requirement, the configuration of endpoints/agents/System can be provisioning to suit member’s need.
Obtaining Access To The Remote Lab
DevConnect Technology Partners and enhanced level Registered Members can request and purchase access to the CS 1000 remote lab for 90-day periods, via the Procurement option; access is provided once the procurement request is accepted and payment received. Please note that the CS 1000 remote lab may be shared by multiple members and that access is coordinated by the Avaya DevConnect remote lab support team.
Developers who require access to the CS 1000 remote lab will provide Avaya DevConnect remote lab support team their static public IP address(es). Ports in our firewall will be opened to allow traffic to flow from and to theses IP address(es).