- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000) Release 7.6 was made generally available in March 2013; Service Pack 7 was issued in September 2015. This is the latest release of CS 1000 and is the only release recommended for new development.
New In This Release
CS 1000 Release 7.6 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Call Detail Recording (CDR) blocks can now be configured for ACD agents to indicate whether a call was disconnected by the call originator or by the ACD agent station.
- In LD 96, the D-channel Call Trace (DCT) tool has been enhanced to filter incoming and outgoing D-channel messages and to collect additional information about the messages.
- The DMC DECT Manager is now supported on Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.
- Original Called Numbers (OCN) Matching Number types (MNUM) can now use the existing Flexible Calling Line Identification (CLID) manipulation table, which previously only worked for Calling Number (CLNG) MNUM types.
- The new Health Check (HC) tool provides status information, including a health rating score for different elements of the Avaya Communication Server 1000 system.
- The Shared Bandwidth Management (SBWM) feature allows sharing of bandwidth between multiple servers and/or bandwidth consumers in a single location.
- User can now enable the Unregistered Phone Notification capability in Element Manager and LD 15.
- A new Class of Service, VMSA/VMSD, has been introduced in Element Manager and LD 11 to enable Voice Mail (VM) context-sensitive soft keys on IP Deskphones with UNIStim software and on 3900 series Digital Telephones.
Service Pack 4 introduced:
- Support for Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x and 10.x, and Firefox 19.0, 20.0 and 21.0 browsers.
- UPM enhancements.
- Corporate Directory enhancements: support of ACD agents and the ability to schedule report generation and upload.
- Delivery is via the Enterprise Solutions Patch Library (ESPL).
- Release Information
- SIP CTI API
- CDR Collection
- DBA/CDR Toolkit
- OSN TTY
- LIS Interface
- ALI Interface
- SIP Interoperability
- H.323 Interoperability
The CS 1000 Data Buffering and Access (DBA) CDR/Traffic Toolkit download is available to DevConnect Technology Partners and enhanced-level Registered Members only. To use the Toolkit, the DBA Package (351) must be equipped on the CS 1000 Call Server from which CDR and Traffic data will be collected.