Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel Release 6.4 was made generally available in January 2014. Release 6.4.1 was issued in May 2015. This is not the latest Call Center Elite Multichannel release - the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel Release 6.4 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for .Net 3.5.
- During Web Chat conversations, customers and agents can see real-time typing notifications and the conversation timestamp.
- During Web Chat conversations, agents can transfer conversations to a queue or to another agent.
- Interaction text is encrypted before it is stored in the database.
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Using the Multiple Call Handling feature, agents can receive an ACD call while other types of calls are alerting, active, or on hold.
- Support for MSFT Dynamics 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- Support for secure email.
- Realtime Supervisor reporting.
- "From" address check added for rules-based routing.
- Single MSI installer for Desktop.
- Upgraded Desktop HTML Editor.
- Desktop, control panel and reporting help files are now available in HTML format.
- Support for Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services TSAPI Client 126.96.36.199.
- Support for WebLM Server 6.3.
- Support for Japanese language was introduced in Release 6.4.1.
For more detailed information about new and enhanced features see the Release 6.4 Release Notes and Chapter 1 of the Overview guide, both available for download under the Downloads tab.
In addition, the EMC Desktop API is being supported by DevConnect for the first time in this release.