Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel (EMC) Release 6.6 was made generally available in March 2019. This is the latest release and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Multichannel Release 6.6 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for the Exchange Web Services (EWS) protocol, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Display of the customer name on the work item during a call if the customer name is configured in Communication Manager.
- Option to send chat transcript to the customer.
- Option to select communication type between Call Center Elite Multichannel Desktop and server.
- Ability to set the communication type as asynchronous or synchronous.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard and Enterprise.
- Capacity increase for the key and topic values used for AutoText.
- Option to embed images in emails, and enable or disable email auto response.
- Support for queueing priorities for email based on sender address or /domain.
- Option to set Outbound Email Queue per agent.
- Option to request a callback from customer's web portal by sharing the day and time of callback.
- Support for 500 agents and 10 parameters for the Unicast test for wallboards.
- Increase in the database size to 100 GB.
For a complete and more detailed list of new and enhanced features, see the Release 6.6 Release Notes and Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide, both available for download under the Downloads tab.