Avaya Equinox® Client Release 3.5 was made generally available in December 2018. Service Pack 1 (Release 3.5.1) was issued in January 2019. This is the latest release of Avaya Equinox® Client and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Equinox® Client is a soft phone application built upon the Avaya Breeze® Client SDK Communication Services package. This client extends UC services to Mac and Windows Desktops, as well as mobile platforms, Android and iOS.
Avaya Equinox Release 3.5 introduces:
For Avaya Equinox Clients for Windows and MacOS:
- Support for using animated emojis in an instant messaging conversation.
- Support for using telecommuter mode on desktop platforms.
- Support for differentiating between service and non-service impacting errors on desktop platforms.
- IP Office Shared Control for Avaya Equinox client.
For Avaya Equinox Client for Windows:
- Support for using Avaya Equinox in deskphone mode/shared control mode with Avaya Equinox VDI.
- Support for controlling the calendar integration on the Windows platform.
- Hebrew language support.
- CTI control of Avaya Equinox via Avaya Aura® CTI for Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite, Avaya Aura® Contact Center and Avaya Oceana clients.
To Download the Avaya Breeze Client SDK External Application API for Headset Integration, and for information about new and enhanced features introduced in Release 3.5, see information available under the Downloads tab.