- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
The Interaction Center software suite provides enterprise-class control of contact center communications across multiple channels: voice, video, email, Web chat, and IP telephony. It simplifies the management process, helping companies maintain high levels of service. Its open-standards-based architecture simplifies design, deployment, and maintenance, so businesses can easily integrate it with their own data, applications, and switching systems, as well as those of their partners. Interaction Center optimizes the reuse of existing routing capabilities from Automatic Call Distributors, such as Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite.
- Interaction Center provides multi-channel capabilities to large enterprise call centers based on Avaya Call Center Elite.
- The Client API, HDS API, Workflow Designer and Workflow Designer Web services are fully support by DevConnect. The CSPortal WebAPI is supported via a forum only.
- The Client API enables the development of custom agent desktop applications.
- The Workflow Designer Web services enable the development of client applications that can manage agents, initiate workflows and retrieve data from workflows.