- Centralized CTI Web Services
- Cloud Portal Web Services
- Configuration Web Service
- Devlink 3 API
- Location API
- Management API
- MTCTI-3 Web Services
- Service Monitoring Web Services
- TAPI (Telephony API) and DevLink
- WebRTC API
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
IP Office is Avaya's global midsize solution for enterprises, supporting up to 3,000 users at a single location with IP Office Select editions. For businesses with multiple locations, IP Office provides a powerful set of tools to help streamline operations, centralize management, and reduce total cost of ownership for converged networks. Using industry standards, IP Office enables companies to share resources, provide improved customer service, and keep mobile employees accessible.
- Provides a hybrid PBX with TDM and IP telephony and trunk support.
- Provides IP routing, switching and firewall protection, between LAN and WAN (LAN2).
- In addition to basic telephony services and voicemail, IP Office offers both hard phone and soft phone options.
- Includes a robust set of tools for administration (Manager), call tracking (SMDR), and system monitoring and diagnostics (System Status Application).
- Available editions: Basic, Essential, Preferred, Server, Server Select, Server with Virtualized Software, Server/Server Select hosted in the Cloud.
Important changes to default settingsTAPI-based applications may be impacted by changes to the default security settings for new installations of IP Office 9.1 and higher releases. Certain application control security settings, including TAPI, are now defaulted to Off/Disabled upon initial installation of the software. If you are experiencing issues with TAPI-based applications, please review Technical Tip #282 and ensure the appropriate security settings are enabled.