IP Office Contact Center Release 10.1 was made generally available in May 2017; Feature Pack 1 (Release 10.1.1.0) was issued in October 2017. Feature Pack 2 (Release 10.1.2.0) was issued in April 2018. This is the latest release of IP Office Contact Center and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
- Chats: Supervisors can assign a chat to an agent manually or pick up a chat using the IP Office Contact Center Windows UI. The Windows and Web UIs support chat transfers and emoticons in chat conversations.
- Automatic Spell Check and Default Font Settings: The IP Office Contact Center Windows UI includes default font settings for email and configuration of automatic spell check for both email and chats.
- Citrix Support: The IP Office Contact Center Windows UI supports Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Call Recording: Recording via Media Manager with IP Office 10.1 is available.
- Chrome and Web UI Localization: The IP Office Contact Center Chrome and Web UIs support German, Italian, Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Notification Options: The IP Office Contact Center User Interface and Web UI support audio and visual notifications to indicate when you have a new task waiting.
- Web UI Report Options: Agent Status Reports (ASR) and Contact Detail Reports (CDR) are now supported in the IP Office Contact Center Web UI.
- Configuration Wizard Changes: The screens in the web administration portal Configuration Wizard have been updated to simplify IP Office Contact Center setup.
- Reporting Templates and Exports: New reporting templates and export options are now supported, including new counters, default historical templates and report formats.
- Platform Enhancements: Support is now included for HyperV, AWS, VMWare ESXi 6.5 and Windows Server 2016. This release also supports lower specification requirements for small systems.
- Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP) Integration: With MRCP integration, IP Office Contact Center now supports both text-to-speech (TTS) and automatic speech recognition using the Nuance Speech suite. As in previous releases, the Microsoft TTS engine will also continue to be supported.
- UI for Windows over SSH Support: The IP Office Contact Center UI for Windows can now be delployed over the internet using an SSH protocol.
- Web UI Functionality: The IP Office Contact Center Web UI now supports outgoing ACD or topic calls. Mapping of multiple topics to the same agent group is now supported. The 1:1 mapping limitation has been removed.
- Additional Salesforce CRM Plug-in Functionality: The Salesforce CRM plug-in now supports recording control, topic selection during an outbound call, break time codes, and the Salesforce Lightning experience in addition to the Classic experience.
- Configuration Enhancements: Add/Move/Changes are now supported from WebAdmin.
For more information about the content of the release, see the Avaya IP Office Contact Center Feature Description available under the Downloads tab.