IP Office Contact Center Release 10.1 was made generally available in May 2017; Feature Pack 1 (Release 10.1.1.0) was issued in October 2017. This is the latest release of IP Office Contact Center and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
- Chats: Supervisors can assign a chat to an agent manually or pick up a chat using the IP Office Contact Center Windows UI. The Windows, Chrome and Web UIs support chat transfers and emoticons in chat conversations.
- Automatic Spell Check and Default Font Settings: The IP Office Contact Center Windows UI includes default font settings for email and configuration of automatic spell check for both email and chats.
- Citrix Support: The IP Office Contact Center Windows UI supports Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Call Recording: Recording via Media Manager with IP Office 10.1 is available.
- Chrome and Web UI Localization: The IP Office Contact Center Chrome and Web UIs support German, Italian, Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese.
For more information about the content of the release, see the Avaya IP Office Contact Center Feature Description available under the Downloads tab.