- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Meeting Exchange (formerly known as Meeting Exchange Enterprise Edition) is an in-house collaboration solution that combines audio conferencing capabilities from Avaya with market-leading collaboration tools, enhancing users’ ability to launch and manage virtual conferences. With a choice of features and deployment options, Meeting Exchange enables enterprises to customize a conferencing solution that complements existing processes and corporate culture. Meeting Exchange multimodal conferencing is easily deployed across the entire enterprise as audio-only, or in a combination of audio and Web conferencing with video streaming.
- Scales from 24 to 7,000 SIP ports on a single S6200 server, up to 8,000 SIP ports using a multi-server pyramid deployment, or up to 24,000 ports using Meeting Exchange building blocks.
- Provides the Avaya Conferencing Provider Interface (ACPI), which enables third party developers to create solutions that can control conferences, callers and queues.
- The ACPI SDK includes the JAR files and javadoc needed to use the Java API.
- The ACPI SDK, ACPI User's Guide and sample applications are available for download.