Engagement Designer 3.6.1 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- Added diff tool enhancements to resolve the difference in mapping, fx and gold stamped wf’s
- Updated the rules editor and IFTTT task
- Added new functions, including isEmpty(), trim(), leftPad(), rightPad()
- Enabled server side pagination
- Enabled bulk import/export of deployed worfklows and bulk export of drafted workflows
For more detailed information, see the Avaya Engagement Designer Reference and Developer Guides, which are available under the Downloads tab.
There are no new features in this release. For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Reference and Developer Guides, which are available under the Downloads tab.
The following are the minimum Avaya product releases required to use Avaya Engagement Designer 3.6.1:
- Avaya Breeze Platform Release 188.8.131.52
- Avaya Media Server Release 8.0.
The supported internet browsers are:
- Firefox — version 33 or earlier
- Chrome — version 53 or later
- Internet Explorer — version 11 or later
- Safari — version 5.1 or later