Avaya Work Assignment Snap-in 3.1 offers the following new and enhanced features:
- Reject Resource API: Work Assignment is now notified when a resource is rejected because it is invalid or unable to accept the work.
- Interoperability with Avaya Aura Call Center Elite: Work Assignment can be integrated with Call Center Elite to request resources for assigning work to either contact center resources or back office resources managed by Work Assignment.
- Specified Resource routing to select or match a resource: Work Assignment provides the functionality to route a call to a single resource requested by the customer’s application and selected from a specified list of a unique resource ID.
- Interoperability with Avaya Experience Portal: Work Assignment can be integrated with Experience Portal to enable front-end applications to perform Work Assignment metric checks before choosing the best attribute set.
- Geo-redundancy support.
For detailed information, see Chapter 1 of the Avaya Work Assignment Snap-in Reference, available under the Downloads tab.
The following Avaya product releases are required to use the Avaya Work Assignment Snap-in 22.214.171.124:
- Avaya Breeze Release 3.1.1
- Avaya Aura System Manager Release 7.0.
- Avaya Engagement Designer Release 3.1