- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Proactive Outreach Manager Release 2.0 was made generally available in June 2010; Service Pack 5 was issued in December 2012. This is NOT the latest release of Proactive Outreach Manager; the latest release should be used for new development.
New In This Release
New features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 2.0 include:
- Compatibility with Dialog Designer Release 5.1.
- New Campaign Management API Web service that enables client applications to access call pacing features.
- Localization files now installed as part of Proactive Outreach Manager installation.
- New AvayaPOMAnnouncement application can be used to play prerecorded prompts.
- Support for localized date and time formats.
Service Pack 1 introduced:
- New Agent API Web service methods to delete contacts and add contact groups to running jobs and campaigns.
- New Campaign Management API Web service methods to run campaigns, pause jobs, resume paused jobs, stop jobs and get campaign job information.
Service Pack 5 introduced:
- FCC compliance.
- Return codes and Fault messages for Agent API Web service have been updated.
- Updated documentation, including the Developer's Guide and Overview.