- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Proactive Outreach Manager Release 2.5 was made generally available in July 2012; Service Pack 1 was issued in December 2012. This is NOT the latest release of Proactive Outreach Manager; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 2.5 include:
- New Terminology: "Contact Group" renamed "Contact List"; "Contact Strategy" renamed "Campaign Strategy"; "ANI" in strategy renamed "Sender's Address".
- Time- and skill-based pacing mechanisms for Voice, E-mail and SMS campaigns.
- Contact List enhancements, including separate time zones for each phone number and new options for pre-processing contacts during import.
- Campaign Strategy enhancements, including variable retry intervals and additional templates.
- Campaigns enhancements, including concurrent job limit made configurable, configurable CCA timeout and configurable dialing rules per country.
- Real Time Monitor enhancements, including a new design with summary and detailed views.
- POM Starter Applications have been enhanced to enable them to comply with new FCC rules.
- Compatibility with Voice Portal 5.1 SP2 or higher and Avaya Aura® Experience Portal 6.0 SP 1 or higher.
- CS 1000 certification for automated notification campaigns.
- VMware certified.