Release 3.0 Feature Pack 4
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.0.4 include:
- Call Recorder API enables integration of third-party call recording applications with Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager, via a TCP or TLS connection.
- Filtering: Dynamic filtering and sorting of records is now a default feature. Contact records can be excluded from filtered dialing lists.
- Rule Editor can be used to configure rules to restrict contact attempts.
- Background call classification can be performed whereby the actions that need to be taken on detection of an answering machine are provided as a configurable feature from campaign strategy.
For more information about these and other enhancements in the feature pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 3.0.4.
Release 3.0 Feature Pack 2
New and enhanced features in Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.0.2 include:
- Users can optionally configure secure connection over HTTPS to the Avaya Aura Contact Center Administration (CCMA) Web service.
- Contact import speed has been improved by up to 90%.
- Users can edit the SQL query for database type of data source.
- Enhanced serial dialing.
- Enhanced stop job design for efficient agent utilization.
- New field “Attribute for Sender’s Address”.
- Enhanced blending parameter configuration.
- New operators for record selection in the campaign creation wizard.
Release 3.0 Feature Pack 1
Feature Pack 1 introduces integration with Avaya Aura Contact Center to support agent-based campaigns, with preview, progressive and predictive dialing modes.
New features in Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.0 include:
- Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager integrates with Call Center Elite to support agent-based campaigns, with preview, progressive and predictive dialing modes.
- New Agent Desktop APIs enable the development of customized agent desktops for agent-based campaigns - for details see Chapter 5 of the Developer Guide for Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager, available under Downloads - Agent Desktop API.
- Unified system for agent-based and agent-less communication.
- Inbound and outbound agent blending.
- Email and two–way SMS.
- Agent-less communications while integrating with Avaya Call Center Elite or Avaya Aura Contact Center, for skill-based pacing.
- Real-time and historical reports for campaign and agent utilization.
- Call recording with Avaya Contact Recorder (ACR).
- Zones and geo-redundancy.
- Communication Server 1000 certification for automated notification campaigns.
- VMware certified.