- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1 was made generally available in August 2017; Feature Pack 1 (Release 3.1.1) was issued in August 2018. Feature Pack 2 (Release 3.1.2) was issed in June 2019; Service Pack 1 (Release 18.104.22.168) was issued in August 2019; Feature Pack 3 (Release 3.1.3) was issued in January 2020. This is the latest release of Proactive Outreach Manager and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1.3 include:
- Automated contact import feature supporting automatic contacts import when a new CSV file containing a list of contacts is placed on POM.
- Increased number of Contact Lists per campaign to 50.
- Increased number of Contact Lists per File splitter to 50 and added preview option.
- Added Use campaign ANI and free form text options to External consult calls.
- New check boxes Show Line number and Zip Roll Over files available in the Logging options on the Global settings page.
- Enhanced Empty Contact List feature supports emptying a contact list while a job is still running.
- Archiving enhancement include moving imported data into organization specific archive folders.
- Added granular purging options for archived data.
- Added manual blending feature option for agents to manually switch between handling outbound and inbound calls.
- Added new restrictions for scheduling a callback during preview.
- Enhancements to the Event SDK.
For more information about these and other enhancements in the feature pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 3.1.3.
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 22.214.171.124 include:
- Callback API enhancements allow users to retrieve additional information related to callback, such as customer name, contact id, phone number, contact attribute name, and agent notes, as well as retrieve callbacks using phone number and country code as search parameters.
- New localization support availability.
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1.2 include:
- Campaign level skill assignment enables the user to define attributes, such as agent skill and address of the sender, at the campaign level during the campaign creation wizard.
- Campaign Linking automatically starts a linked campaign when a campaign stops.
- External Filter Template enables users to add filter and sort conditions for campaigns and file splitters, which POM can externalize.
- Filter Templates allow users to define filter criteria once and use it across many campaigns and contact lists.
- Contact List Splitting divides a master contacts file into multiple files and subsequently into multiple contact lists depending on filter templates that are configured.
- Holiday feature restricts outbound dialing on holidays difined in POM.
- The number of contact attributes for EventSDK and Recorder API has been increased to 20.
- Two new agent reports, POM Agent Daily Summary and POM Agent Campaign Summary, have been added.
- Passing Data in External Transfer feature allows POM to send information about a customer to an external agent.
- Phone Number Cleanup deletes non-numeric characters in a phone number that is in a contact list.
- RealTime Statistics Data via REST API webservice provides data for Contact-List details, Nuisance details, Job-Agent statistics, Real time monitoring data, for Active Jobs and Logged-in agents.
- Silent Call Handling provides improved call classification and agent utilization.
- External Selection Interface offers the ability for an external (third party) application to select available agents or calls (dependent whether being in agent surplus or call surplus situation) and pair them for service.
For more information about these and other enhancements in the feature pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 3.1.2.
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1.1 include:
- Additional options available for the Enhanced Callback Management feature.
- Ability to restrict callbacks by agent.
- New Supervisor framework feature to group agents and assign to supervisors.
- Option to decide behavior for empty contact address fields.
- New simplified "leave message & retry" scenario.
- Enhanced call recording API.
- Advanced area code guard time mapping mechanism.
- Ability to select multiple do not call groups per campaign.
- Improvements to Answer Machine Detection call handling.
- New real-time event framework SDK.
For more information about these and other enhancements in the feature pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 3.1.1.
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1 include:
- Avaya Oceana Integration including the introduction of a JAVA-based SDK for POM Agent API and Oceana Workspace integration.
- Context Store Integration providing outbound attempt information to the Context Store server for Customer Journey completeness.
- Preferred Agent Selection and Attribute-based Dialing.
- Enhancements to Callback management including extending the expiry time of callbacks; terminating callbacks; re-scheduling expired callbacks; and deleting callbacks.
- POM REST web services enhancements convert existing SOAP web services to equivalent REST web services, and may be consumed by Engagement Designer workflows within the Avaya Oceana solution to modify entities related to POM outbound campaigns.
For more information about these and other enhancements in the feature pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 3.1.
- Release & Overview Information
- POM PDC
- POM Web Services
- Agent Desktop APIs
- Call Recorder API
- Event SDK
Product Overview Documentation
POM PDC Software
Software Development Kits
Software Development Kit
Software Development Kits