- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1 was made generally available in August 2017.This is the latest release of Proactive Outreach Manager and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New and enhanced features in Proactive Outreach Manager Release 3.1 include:
- Avaya Oceana™ Integration including the introduction of a JAVA-based SDK for POM Agent API and Oceana Workspace integration.
- Context Store Integration: POM 3.1 provides outbound attempt information to the Context Store server for Customer Journey completeness.
- Preferred Agent Selection and Attribute-based Dialing.
- Enhancements to Callback management including extending the expiry time of callbacks; terminating callbacks; re-scheduling expired callbacks; and deleting callbacks.
- POM REST web services: Existing SOAP web services have been converted to equivalent REST web services, and may be consumed by Engagement Designer workflows within the Avaya Oceana™ solution to modify entities related to POM outbound campaigns.
For more information about these and other enhancements in the feature pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 3.1.
Product Overview Documentation
POM PDC Software
Software Development Kits
Software Development Kit