- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Release 4.0 was made generally available in December 2020; Service Pack 1 (Release 184.108.40.206) was issued in April 2021. This is the latest release of Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New and enhanced features in Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Release 220.127.116.11 include:
- Enhanced the reset retry counter for attempted contacts after application of dynamic filtering.
- Upgraded the contact list import speed.
- Support for WebRTC enabled agents.
- Introduced Heartbeat events that provide notification about Kafka server status to POM Event SDK clients.
- Added scripts to fix Apache Zookeeper access control list vulnerability.
For more information about these and other enhancements in this service pack, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 4.0.
New and enhanced features in Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Release 4.0 include:
- Added new SysAgentID attribute to enhance Get Contact Batch from Contact List performance.
- Support for Avaya Experience Portal 8.0 (not backward compatible).
- Support for FIPS 140-2.
- Interoperability in FIPS mode, supporting FIPS mode connection with Postgres and MSSQL.
- Enhanced contact exclusion, including excluding a batch of records from dialing and callback retention.
- Added Supervisor Dashboard Service, including real-time campaign monitoring, staffed agent monitoring and performing campaign and agent operations similar to POM monitor.
- Added Proactive Outreach Manager Cache to maintain in-memory database.
- Added Attribute and System Restrictions to Rule editor, support multiple conditions with "and" and "or" operators in the same rule.
- Enhanced Agent API to support Contact List Name and Id.
- Changed Kafka Topic name for direct subscription to Kafka.
- Added tenant partitioning in the Rule engine.
- Enhancements to REST and Agent API callbacks.
- Added new configuration to maintain retry count per completion code.
- Introduced manual dialing feature for agents to dial number using a workspace, third-party application or device.
For more information about these and other enhancements in this release, see Chapter 2 of the Overview and Specification guide for Release 4.0.
- Release & Overview Information
- POM PDC
- POM Web Services
- Agent Desktop APIs
- Call Recorder API
- Event SDK
Product Overview Documentation
POM PDC Software
Software Development Kits
Software Development Kit
Software Development Kits