Avaya Vantage K175 Release 3.0 was made generally available in October 2020. This is the latest release of Avaya Vantage K175 and is recommended for new development. For information about Vantage K155, see the latest Avaya Vantage K155 release.
New in Avaya Vantage Release 3.0
Avaya Vantage Release 3.0 introduces a game-changing, work-from-anywhere out-of-the-box experience:
- New hardware and OS for a faster user experience
- More powerful CPU
- Android 9 Pie OS
- High resolution video
- 4 built-in microphones
- USB-C support
- New installation wizard for initial setup and configuration discovery
- Built-in video and collaboration experience for heightened efficiency and productivity
- New Android home screen with password and single-sign-on
- Dialer, History, Contact, and Calendar views
- Calendar meeting reminders with single-click connection to Avaya or 3rd party meeting services
- Extend video and sharing over HDMI to an external screen
- Integration of Avaya Spaces with the Vantage built-in UC experience for seamless collaboration
- Pre-installed Avaya Spaces app for cloud-based team collaboration and meetings
- Quick and easy access to Avaya Spaces and notifications, and one-click access to Avaya Spaces meetings from the Calendar
- Send video and presentations to external screen and/or call participants using Vantage
- Direct messaging to Avaya Spaces contacts including video messages
- Record meetings
For more information about what is new in Vantage Release 3.0, see the Release Notes available under the Downloads - Release & Product Information tab.
Note: Avaya Vantage 3 devices require Vantage software release 3.x. Avaya Vantage 2 devices require Vantage software release 2.x. Avaya Vantage release 3.x software is not compatible with Vantage 2 devices.