Select Product Program
The DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP) is Avaya’s sales enablement program that simplifies the procurement process for solutions from our DevConnect Technology Partners, enabling a faster path to deployment.
These solutions can be purchased using established Avaya order processes and Avaya material codes, eliminating the necessity for customers and channel partners to negotiate multiple purchase agreements.
Select Products can either be supported by Avaya or directly by the DevConnect Technology Partner (Third-Party Supported). The contract will determine which support model is used.
Select Products, Avaya Supported
- Avaya resells third-party products and services
- Avaya provides a single point of contact
- Third-party EULA and warranty may apply
- Avaya’s MSA with customer / channel partner governs the order
- No need for special SPP Terms and Conditions
- Back-to-back SoW, if required
- Avaya is a sales and billing agent
- Third party provides support directly to the customer
- Third-party EULA and warranty apply
- SPP Terms and Conditions are required
- SoW between SPP Company and purchaser, if required
The SPP is available globally; however, some solutions have limited geographic availability.
For More Infomation
To view a complete list of Avaya’s Select Product Program offers, visit the SPP on the DevConnect Marketplace.
Avaya Edge Partners interested in selling Select Products, check out the SPP in the Avaya Sales portal. (login required)
For questions about the Select Product Program, our solutions or partners, contact us at email@example.com.