Select Product Program
The DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP) is a unique sales enablement program that simplifies the process for Avaya customers and Avaya Connect channel partners to order strategically-selected third party solutions.
“Select” solutions can be purchased through the SPP using established Avaya order processes and Avaya material codes. This by-invitation-only relationship eliminates the necessity for a customer/channel to negotiate unique agreements with each Partner and clearly defines the roles of both Avaya and its Partners.
- The SPP Partner provides all pre- and post-sales support to assist the customer and/or channel in identifying the best configuration for each customer environment.
- The customer places the order through an Avaya Connect partner (or with Avaya if a direct customer).
- Fulfillment, implementation, maintenance and support are provided in full to the customer by the SPP Partner.
The SPP is available in the U.S., Canada, the European Union (EU), and selected countries in EMEA, CALA and APAC (currently including Israel, Lebanon, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, UAE, Mexico, Australia, Brunei, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam).
Criteria for SPP Partner Selection
Selection of products for inclusion in the SPP is based upon:
- Successful completion of formal DevConnect compliance testing,
- Strategic alignment and sponsorship by an Avaya product management team, and
- Proven market demand based on sales opportunities identified by Avaya sales and channel partners.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To view a complete list of Avaya’s Select Product Program offers, visit the SPP on the DevConnect Marketplace.
Avaya Connect Partners interested in selling Select Products, check out the SPP in the Avaya Sales portal. (login required)
To submit questions about the Select Product Program, our Solutions or Partners, contact us at email@example.com.